The doors of Holland are the most beautiful and welcoming in the world. Whether opening into an Amsterdam townhouse or a country cottage, Dutch doors greet all those who pass through them with a cheerful, brilliant finish resulting from a high-quality enamel paint.
We would like you to experience the Dutch door tradition and discover for yourself the classic elegance, unparalleled depth of color and exceptional durability of our unique coatings. Painting a door is a simple weekend project and we’ll guide you through it.
The Dutch Door Kit includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to complete the project flawlessly.
- Sandpaper – 2 sheets – medium grit (220) and fine grit (400).
- Primer – one liter of the correct primer for wooden, steel or fiberglass door (Please specify when purchasing)*
- Solvent – one liter of FPE Mineral Spirits – will allow you to slightly thin primer and paint if necessary and clean your brush.
- Paint- one liter of Hollandlac Brilliant 98 or Hollandlac Satin Enamel in the color of your choice.
- Brush – an Omega S57- 2.5 inch flat brush, for perfect application of primer and paint
A $205 value
Fiberglass Door Applications:
*One coat of Oil Primer/Undercoat must be applied over Keyprimer in instances where Hollandlac Brilliant 98 or Satin is the desired topcoat on an unpainted fiberglass door. The Oil Primer/Undercoat would be a separate item which would need to be purchased in addition to the Dutch Door Kit.